Saturday, August 7, 2010

BATHING SUIT QUESTION! Help, I am a fit girl (woman) who has a large bust.?

I usually wear a medium in bottoms, but the top is always a problem.It seems to me like the only bathing suits (that are cute) that are available are for smaller busted girls. Like I said before I am in shape and I work out, but the girls just don't seem to follow the trend of downsizing. Does anyone have any suggestions for bathing suit sites that are cute, but fit larger busted girls. I have bought the Victoria's Secret full coverage tops, but my boobs still fall out! Help!!BATHING SUIT QUESTION! Help, I am a fit girl (woman) who has a large bust.?
we have the same problem i guess, well you should try some bathing suit that looks like a tube with some dark color, or if you wish to have some design opt for some neutrals or still dark colors.You could also use some other garment a see through together with that tube.A swimming shorts could also match your get up.BATHING SUIT QUESTION! Help, I am a fit girl (woman) who has a large bust.?
i have the same problem =[





i havent tried them personally, as im waitin till summer to by my swimwear, but bravissimo should have stuff to fit


you can go instore, or over the internet for a wider range n stuff


a bit pricey, but if it fits, i think its worth it
Just live with it and enjoy the attention.


Do not rebel of what god bestowed on u.
can i get your #

No comments:

Post a Comment