Saturday, August 7, 2010

Is it weird for a 14 year old girl to wear a one piece bathing suit?

I'm going on a vacation this summer with my parents. I went shopping with my mum and my cousin, and they really want me to wear a bikini. The thing is, I'm too embarrassed to wear one. I'm not overweight, I just feel very uncomfortable because I'm showing too much skin (it feels as if I'm in my underwear) I told them that I want to wear a one piece, but they said that that'd be stupid and I'm too old to wear one. Is it really stupid? Should I just try to be more comfortable? If so, how do I become more comfortable? Thanks!Is it weird for a 14 year old girl to wear a one piece bathing suit?
No, one pieces are for any age. Just wear a one piece, you'll be more comfortable and have a great time at the beach.Is it weird for a 14 year old girl to wear a one piece bathing suit?
It's not stupidddd or weird its just a little different. Most 14 year olds wear bikinis!





Try a monokini it's in between a one piece and a bikini!


This one is super cute


http://www2.victoriassecret.com/commerce鈥?/a>





Lol this sounds stupid but I like to gain confidence by like walking around my house (usually when my parents aren't home lol) in my bikinis just make sure your front windows are closed or you don't walk in front of them!





Good luck :)
maybe if you feel uncomfortable right now wearing a bikni you should kind of ease into it. possible wear a tankini or something like this http://www2.victoriassecret.com/commerce鈥?/a>


personally i think that you could pull of wearing a one piece and still look good. just look at vicotirassecret.com they have models who rock the one piece.
It is completly your choice!! You shouldn't be pressured to wear somthing you dont have to wear! If you can, try to tell your mom that you don't feel comfortable wearing a 2 piece.


You dont have to wear a bikini there is also tankinis and they cover you up more.





Good Luck =]
no it's not weird! you'll look really cute and retro - seriously! look for funky designs and styles, like a ';cutout'; one-piece bathing suit or one that has a lower-cut back to it. you'll look totally fine, and i totally get where you're coming from. oh, and have fun at the beach :)
I don't think it's stupid! I if you feel uncomfortable in a two piece then a good choice would be a one piece with the side cut out!


Like this!


http://store.delias.com/item.do?category鈥?/a>
http://www.makemeheal.com/news/images/pa鈥?/a>


^^if its those types its cute i have like 15 of those bathing suits^^^


http://glamourmag.typepad.com/fashionbea鈥?/a>


^^^^if its like that one then helll no^^^^
If u like one peices than wear them. i would try to find cute ones though, not childish ones.





Also u might want to try to get more comforatable wearing a two piece.





Y don't u bring both on your vacation, and try it out!
If you want to wear a one piece wear it. I would wear the bikini tho and here http://www.43things.com/things/view/6557鈥?/a>
Do what you want. It IS your body. I do, however, suggest you look into tankinis. They cover as much as a one piece, but I think they're easier to move around in. Try it out. But again, do what you want.
No of course not! There are really cute one pieces that I've seen. What about wearing a monokini?


Here are some really cool one pieces if you were looking for some, by the way


http://store.delias.com/browse.do?catego鈥?/a>
no i kno lots of people who wear 1 piece bathing suits that are your age but maby u could try a takini its like in the miidle of a bikikni and a one piece asnyway good luck
not weird at all. wear what you are comfortable in - period.
not at all! if youre not comfortable then wear what you want


one pieces are cool too, theres no age limit (:
it depends if the 1 piece is fashionable or not
yer not too old but wear a tankini. its kida like a mix of both of them

No comments:

Post a Comment