Saturday, August 7, 2010

Is the ';I worship the devil'; girl in Coming to America, the ';bathing suit'; girl in the movie School Daze?

In the movie Coming to America, there is a girl that says, ';I have a secret...I worship the devil.'; She looks a lot like the girl in Spike Lee's School Daze who was wearing the bathing suit that they guy walked across the room to dance with and eventually took back to his room...to no avail. Just wondering if the actresses are the same. Random I know...but I watching Coming to America, and I'm curious. The movie's came out 1 year apart from each other, so who knows, right?Is the ';I worship the devil'; girl in Coming to America, the ';bathing suit'; girl in the movie School Daze?
Try looking on the Internet Movie Data Base, see below.

No comments:

Post a Comment