Saturday, August 7, 2010

Do people disrespect girls with back tattoos? Is it okay to wear a two-piece bathing suit?

Here is some of the background of my situation:





I have a back tattoo, lower back. It is not a flower, butterfly, or anything ';normal';. It says ';beautiful'; in Hungarian, because I'm Hungarian. I got it when I was 18... I'm almost 24 now.





I didn't mind it when I got it (it's rather large), but now it's starting to make me self conscious. I am not what people would stereotype as a ';tattoo person';. It is my only one. WHen I wear clothes, I try to cover it up. I don't know if people will think I'm a ';HO'; because I have it.





Anyway, I am married now, and I feel like I need to wear a one piece bathing suit to cover it up. I have done it in years past, but I just hate them. I want to wear a bikini.





Also, my family has a house in Palm Beach, Florida... a very upscale area and I feel like all of the people on the beach (when I go) are going to think I don't belong because I have this tattoo.





Am I being way too self conscious? Regretful (yes)? Please help me rationalize





Thanks!Do people disrespect girls with back tattoos? Is it okay to wear a two-piece bathing suit?
your tattoo sounds beautiful =)


anyone who would look down on you for it is not worth knowing i know most people will say this and its hard to do at times but honestly you don't know these people you shouldn't care what they think!


and the name ';tramp stamp'; only gets used by people who are shallow and judgmental a tattoo doesn't make anyone a trampDo people disrespect girls with back tattoos? Is it okay to wear a two-piece bathing suit?
wear whatever you want. screw what other people think. and as long as your tatoo isnt anything bad or sluttty you should be fine and yours doesnt
  • sheer makeup
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment