Saturday, August 7, 2010

My teribly excited 6 month old girl gets the entire bathroom wet when bathing?

how can I relax her? when she lays on her back she lifts her arms and legs up, and drops them and does that 3 times in one second through her entire bath. I only have about an inch of water in the tub.


never-mind washing her in there, it's just impossible when she moves so much! Any suggestions or ideas?My teribly excited 6 month old girl gets the entire bathroom wet when bathing?
I put a towel on the floor every night because I know my son is going to get the floor soaking wet. It's easier than cleaning it up after.My teribly excited 6 month old girl gets the entire bathroom wet when bathing?
Sounds like she's really enjoying herself? My daughter does the same thing. What about making it a bubble bath so while she's splashing, she's sorta washing herself? I mean, if she's not crawling or anything, she's not getting really dirty yet. What about an infant bathseat or something? The safety first one is pretty restrictive for a baby to move around in.
That is so cute! She will be excited for a while. My baby splashed til he was almost 1 year old. It helped to put some towels on the floor around the tub. Of course, I always had to change my clothes after I got him out of the tub. :)
you should see my son... same thing... hopefully he will calm down soon
i actually get in the tub with my son. i hold him and since i am in there with him i don't mind that he is giving me a shower as well. lol. I just go about washing him up while he is splashing. of course i only take a bath with him when my husband is home that way i dont stand up in the tub with him in my arms, could be slippery, i don't take that chance. it's a lot of fun to take a bath with him. of course when he gets older i wont be in the tub with him any more. lol. oh and i also coat the floor in towel around the tub. they can easily be hung to dry.
Sounds like she loves bath time. My son loves bath and just learned about splashing. Of course try not to get upset we all did it as kids. You might need to create a more exciting bath time to entertain her, An idea that comes to mind is something I use to do with my younger brother when he was 2 and I was watching him. It was hot and he needed a bath SO we got our bathing suits on and played beach. It sounds crazy but it really got him excited about bath time which he was not a very happy person about. I would lay towls down in the living room onthe floor as if sun bathing we would pretend to swim in the tub or go under water and then I always had lots of bubbles and it was just a wash cloth with a sea animal on it that was attacking him... which I was washing his arms legs and stuff but I told him it was eatting his legs and such...





Walmart sells this thing lke a flexi cup. It has a soft flexible plastic side to the hard plastic cup so you can push it to the childs head and it forms so the water falls back not in the face.. might help so you dont have to lay her down to wash her hair.. GL
  • make up tips
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment