Saturday, August 7, 2010

If u find a girl bathing in a lake, and if she leaves all her dresses nearby......... what would u do?

plz give satisfactory answers...........





cause i had experienced this once...... and left home borrowin a bathrobe from a nearby house..If u find a girl bathing in a lake, and if she leaves all her dresses nearby......... what would u do?
would make some noise as I left so whe would know better....





Yes, there are some gentlemen out here....








But to answer what all are thinking, I am human, I would look.....If u find a girl bathing in a lake, and if she leaves all her dresses nearby......... what would u do?
I would do nothing
A good chance I would go for a swim
How many dresess was she wearing to start with?


mean joke.
i would hide that clothes just to see that girl naked but i wont tease her so much after seein her i would give her clothes back.


that would be fun.


by the way in which lake u r goin to take bath? lol.....


dnt wrry i will return ur clothes back!!
I'd kick back, have a beer and enjoy the lovely view :)
Take her clothes away and sit nearby with a camera to take pictures when she get's out of the lake.........hey......you asked i'm just being honest
I'd ask her if i could join her
just face the other way
Hide them and enjoy the show.
Yeah. I am sorry. I though you were someone I knew. But then I realized you weren't because your bra cup size was way too big. By the time I brought your clothes back you were gone...


My bad...
Walk away or ask her if she needs help
i would hide the dresses,, then when she came out i would offer her my towel as good gentlemen i am
Sit down, relax, chat with her for a while.
get in with her
either jump in or run away with her clothes taunting her lol sorry im just being truthful
No...dont think i'll b so character less to take away her clothes....i wud just walk away ..
touch her
i wouldn't do anything because its not right to take from someone
we would have sex in the water thats a experience
take and try them on ha ha ha ha ha
i lost my bathing suit bottoms in the ocean one time,thank god nobody noticed when i beelined it to my truck 4 my towel.1/2 streak?lol
I'd get butt naked and jump in.
I'm getting in with you
give it back to you facing away coz i know you will come begging for it
Hide it and observe what she is going to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment